Wednesday 16 October 2013

Things To Do When Your Mind’s A Blank


I wanted to write up some articles for Create Bubbles today. Inspiration decided it was taking a day off though so I sat with fingers poised over the keyboard …


What I did -



  • Turned the music up and chair danced. Sometimes physical exercise gets the mind flowing again

  • Read some articles I found posted on Google+

  • Tweeted with people I know, started conversations

  • Did some mundane administration tasks

  • Daydreamed about what I want my future to be

  • Wrote this article


I thought I had no inspiration but I still managed to write an article that might help someone… anyone…Bueller?


The post Things To Do When Your Mind’s A Blank appeared first on Create Bubbles.


http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment