Thursday 20 June 2013

The Book – Create Your Own Bubbles

After around 3 years of saying “I’m going to write a book” I am finally writing the darned book.


It’s not the first subject I’d considered but it is one that is close to my heart – I’ve had so much fun building my bubble and received so much help from various people and places that I wanted to pass that on. I’d be so happy to be able to say that I helped at least one person take the leap to a life they can love.


So, this is the start of things. The very, very first draft is done. Maybe I should say it’s the alpha version of the book, I’ll be working it up to beta level over the coming weeks and then spending August creating something that I wouldn’t be ashamed to show someone. September & October will be adding the final touches to make the book awesome ready for the launch in November 2013.


Why November? Because November is my business birthday month and this year Bay Web Designs will be 5 years old. I will be eating cake and blowing bubbles to celebrate.


Some considerations at the moment are whether to release myself or find a publisher and also whether to release a ‘dead tree’ version along with an ebook.


Find out more


The post The Book – Create Your Own Bubbles appeared first on Create Bubbles.


http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment