Thursday 25 July 2013

Building a Reputation


It takes time.


You may see people suddenly ‘make it’ big, but often they have been making ripples long before the wave hits. They’ve been honing their skills, trying things out, failing and starting over then creating something that people will surf. It is an extremely rare occasion that anyone finds themselves as an ‘overnight sensation’, and often those that do float off into the distance as quickly as they appeared.


For instance, it took me 6 months to a year of connecting, talking, helping on Twitter before I started seeing results. For a time I gained a few clients through my twitter interactions, but recently I have been so busy that I haven’t been visible as much as I was – and I have noticed the difference.




Building a reputation takes time, keeping it takes more.

Click To Tweet




The post Building a Reputation appeared first on Create Bubbles.


http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment