Friday 24 May 2013

Getting Off My Bottom

One big problem as a freelance web designer is that, for a lot of my work, I have to be sat at my computer. I’m always trying to find a way to get my body moving a little so here’s some of my suggestions…


1. Put on a favourite song and dance around your workspace. Most songs are around 3 – 5 minutes and if you’re clever you’ll pick something energetic that will get the blood pumping.


2. You’ll have to go to that bathroom at least once a day. Run up those stairs, run down and then run back up again. Once you’ve made your visit run back down, up again and then down again.


3. Making a coffee? Dance or jog on the spot on do some stretches. I’ve put my small step machine infront of the table where my coffee machine resides. While it’s making my coffee I try and see how many steps I can make before it’s finished.


I was going to say ‘go for a walk around the block just after/before lunch’ but then I saw the weather outside. When did May become the new October?




Staying healthy is necessary when you run your own business. Exercise is important.

Click To Tweet




Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments.


http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment